Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

So today is Christmas, & what have I done?? Yeah, I don't know the rest of that, but you get the idea. I usually dread Christmas time. I avoid the malls & stay in. But something was different this year, I was actually at a store last Monday & wasn't stressed. I enjoyed being there. I checked to make sure I wasn't getting a fever. Maybe it was cause I was done my shopping & there was no rush. Whatever it was though.....I hope it happens next year.

Kids opened gifts, & received more than they really needed. I was lucky enough to get the most amazing camera. The one I have been dreaming of & drooling over for about a month now. We actually got something for my father that he wanted & liked. I cooked dinner & was complemented on it. (Usually I get the "burnt offerings" remark from my dad) All in all, a great day. I enjoyed having my family here, & cooking for them. Maybe I'll offer to be on call EVERY year. LOL

Tomorrow Jared's parents are coming down, with his sister & her baby. Another busy day is planned. The boys will get to open more gifts, & will probably be another tiring, but enjoyable day.

Now I am off to bed to try to recharge for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment