Thursday, December 23, 2010
The Big Day
So I got off work early. Had my supervisor come in to relieve me so that I could get to the courthouse on time. AND he has the nerve to ask for an adjournment!! HELLO!! You brought the matter up, you asked for this.....YOU should have been ready. So I explained that I had to take time off work & the Judge agreed to adjourn the matter with conditions!! This judge was amazing. He wasn't falling for his act. I was awarded $100 in costs & that needs to be paid before my ex can bring this back to court. He also needs to to file anything that he has not filed to comply with any previous court orders. I wish there was a way to request a judge, because I would request this one again. Sooooooo......MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. I know I'll have one now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment