Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010

The first day of a new month. Always exciting, starting a new page in the day planner, its like a fresh start!! My birthday is coming up, yeah. Whooopie another year older....what's that I see? Oh, yeah, another wrinkle. Oops, there's a grey hair. How am I supposed to dye that?? Oh, well, I should accept getting older with some grace.

Puppies are just over 6 weeks old now. All are spoken for, except nobody wanted our little Penelope. So we are keeping her. Jared is going to find it difficult to give the puppies away, as will I. The puppies are getting so big, & they are getting into everything. Time to puppy-proof the house. They tend to get 'stuck' under the couch, & then they whine cause they can't get out. Oh, the joy of having puppies.




I spent Saturday with a great friend, We spent the day scrappin', & had a blast. I completed some L/O's (which I will post soon). I also made another tag, thanks to Tim Holtz for his awesome ideas!! Now I want to complete a tag for each puppy to go along with them to their new homes. Also to keep one for myself so I can remember them. Not that I'll ever forget my grandpuppies. LOL But it would be nice to have a record of the date, time & what they weighed at birth. Hmmmm, I'm going to find it hard to give the puppies to their new owners.

Love & Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment