Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan 15

Busy 2 weeks. Work for me,I even took on a few extra shifts, and the kids back to school. This past week I spent Monday at CHEO then Tuesday at the Eye Institute, both for Brady. We will find out in a few months how these tests turn out.

I've begun reading a debt management book, it was written by the chick who hosts Til Debt Do Us Part. So far a very good book with great ideas. Hopefully this will give me the ideas & strength to save up the down payment for a house.

My french is not doing well, it is such a difficult language to learn. Still need to finish the L/O's I did at my friends place, once I get the final touches on them, it'll take me a week to post them. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment